Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rose Eater, Sunshine Breather

I am a happy person.
Really.
I love bright colours and I wish I lived in rainbow land...Yeah yeah whatever.
Anyway.
I'm feeling cheerful because of the new direction of my final year project (FYP for the acronym-challenged). The direction is pastel colours and photographs of happy people; flowers and ponies and swirling candies. Things like that.
Do you know how hard it is to find happy people? It's hard.
Everyone looks pissy or sad or lonely or scary. I'll have to fake this project, and get a bunch of friends to pose like happy people.
This semester is so dull and squished up. It's like everyone's living in suspense or something, I don't know. Tapi rasa macam lain.
Hmmm.

Everyone should listen to Taylor Swift's Love Story. Really.
Sebab best sangat sangat.
I've had it on a loop, with Sarah McLachlan's Building A Mystery (kalau nak layan emo atau you are dating a druggie, this is a great song).
The song is cool because it has a happy ending but it sounds like it's going to end in tragedy.
Also, its Romeo and Juliet weiiiii. Tragici amanti. Ai mami. Pasta and all that.
Ah. Hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and she's sooooo pretty!

i youtube-d her...the MTV for Love Story is really really nice...u must watch!!!

happy your FYP is going in the right direction =)

I is going holiday tomorrow!!! i is happy!! HOLIDAY!!

sam said...

thanks dearest.

your happiness is my hapiness...
metaphorically anyway.
hahaha.
wish i was there.