Friday, January 23, 2009

reves. dormir. mort?


Since I can't sleep tonight because I might stop breathing (sounds cool right. padahal batuk je) I am going to write.

Let me think of what to write.

Should I write about my favourite stuff? That would be boring.

OOO, I know.

I'm going to take like a whole bunch of those weird quizzes, like What Type of Genderless Alien are you and then post the results.

Cool.


What Kind of Milkshake Are You?
Chocolate

Which Household Appliance Are You?
A Toaster.
No shit.

What Type of Shoe Are You?
Sneakers.
What? I don't even OWN a pair of sneakers. Liars. Frauds.

What Mythical Creature Are You?
Unicorn.
Uh. I'm not even bipedal?

What Movie Are You?
Twilight.
You have got to be shitting me. I HATED that movie.

Which Superhero Are You?
Superman.
??????????????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Which Supervillain Are You?
Poison Ivy.
Yes! That's more like it.

What Decade Should You Be Living in?
1970s.
Bolehlah kot.

Man, these quizzes aren't fun. I remember taking one that was What Kind of Village Idiot Are You? but I can't find it now.

*Quizzes are courtesy of Quizilla and thesuperheroquiz.

No comments: