Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Modest Operandi

They say Megan Fox has a lot of fun

Since I have done my morality post of the week, I can go back to the utter nonsense.
I have a lot of free time nowadays.
I hate having free time. But when I don't have it, I bitch about it.

Ah well. Life.

Anyway. I read Trin's blog (you know, Sheena, Queen of the Jungle).
I think it may have been a mistake.
Because Trin is pretty upset about

a) Hot guys being gay

b) Women always 'settling' for less than they deserve

c) Guys as shits in general

Which made me feel like I should complain too (saje je).
I haven't run into the same problem Trin has ie The Hot Guy turning out to be gay.

I have had them turn out to be someone else's boyfriend, someone else's fiancee, thinks of me as a friend, thinks of me as a little sister, doesn't think of me at all.

Anyway. The amount of hot guys I know I can count on one hand. But not using all my fingers.
BUT the amount of hot girls I know, I don't have enough digits to count.

Why is this so? Is it because just like higher intelligence (heheheheheheh), women are born better looking? Or is it just the fact that women are physically more appealing than men in almost every way?

Is that even a question? Of course we are. Like duh.


But I think that the answer may actually be that guys just don't bother.

See. You take an average looking girl. She makes an effort to dress well, do her hair, walk with a swing in her hips, and laugh at everyone's jokes. She becomes hot.

You take an average looking guy. He either

a) slouches around expecting women to fall in love with him (which they do, because women 'settle')

or b) slouches around NOT expecting women to fall in love with him (which they do anyway, mistaking his antisociability for broody mystery).

And then there's c) the average looking guy who dresses up, makes an effort and gets branded GAY.


So.

What incentive is there for a guy to make an effort anyway? Besides self-respect and a better class of women?

Let me help you.

No, serious.

The women obviously don't need help.

Think of me as...Sam Kenobi.

Your Jedi Mistress of Making an Effort.

No comments: