Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Ides of March

The other day, Heartbreaker said that I only have depressing songs on my playlist.

These are some of the songs on my playlist:

1. Addicted - Kelly Clarkson (obssession)

2. Why - Annie Lennox (general heartwrenchingness)

3. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce (men are all cheats)

4. Llorando - Rebekah del Rio (unrequited love)

5. Angels on the Moon - Thriving Ivory (dying)

6. Ku Katakan Dengan Indah - Peter Pan (unrequited love)

7. Say What You Want - Texas (unrequited love)

8. You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden (unrequited love)

9. Menjaga Hati - Yovie & Nuno (unrequited love)

10. It's All Your Fault - Pink (unrequited...-okay. Maybe I do have a few depressing songs)

I mean, is it my fault that people like to record lots of songs about unrequited love? And the songs are pretty good?
No, it isn't my fault (duh).
I am merely one of the many members of a mass target market.

So, you guys should check your own mp3 and see if you too have fallen victim to this sneaky disease.Because you just never know...

No comments: