Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paler By Comparison

Unless you are blind, you must have noticed that I have changed the blog layout.
Not that it signifies anything.
I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to change it.

And I am bitchy because it is 6 AM and I haven't slept yet because I find that figuring HTML BS is slightly easier for me when I am nearly incoherent from lack of sleep.
The mind works in mysterious ways.
When it bothers working.

This is not to be my permanent layout. I prefer the old one.
I just cropped my valentine's poster to make this one.
Because I am lazy, okay? Jeez. What do I look like, some fricking genius who is capable of whipping up breathtaking blogskins at DAWN? Or twilight. Or whatever.

Anyway. I love everyone and the world is a wonderful place.
Really.
It is.

No comments: