Tuesday, March 10, 2009

lucy in the sky with no parachute

Today, 9 AM, was the first day of my final year project exhibit.
Yay.
Alas, my enthusiasm flagged by 11 and I was trying to find ways of escape.

Anyway, guess who I saw this morning?
If you guessed Chace Crawford, you are beginning to understand how I think, but you would be wrong.
I saw, wait for it, wait for it, Ijal.
Duh.
Yeah, that's about it.
I saw him, he saw me. We saw each other.

I knew nothing would happen without my roommate.
Goddamnit, I have to cellotape that girl to me.
But then again, that would be quite a put-off for guys uninterested in a threesome.

What am I talking about, those guys don't exist.

But it'd be waste of cellophane, and I'm broke just about now.
In fact, I cannot even watch WATCHMEN; that is how broke I am.
Thank you, you godforsaken FYP.

No comments: