Saturday, March 21, 2009

BYSSHE BYSSHE GIRL


Percy Bysshe Shelley is one of the famous romantic poets.

What?

Who the heck is Percy?

Why, he is the cheating gentleman who married Mary Shelley. After leaving his wife. But not before they started their affair.

You know Mary Shelley.

She wrote that crap excuse for a literary classic, Frankenstein.

Anyway. I spent the whole day today at my friend’s final year project shoot. He’s a mass comm. student, so he was filming this video clip, along with the rest of his group.

Apparently, his group was shortchanged and they only have three people. Other groups have five. So being the kind hearted people that we are, my roomie and I helped him out.

Yeah, right. Padahal nak tumpang glamour shoot je ponn.

Best. Giler.

I helped to do the Talent’s hair (see, they call their actresses etc Talents. Cool cool cool right?), and watched her get her semi-goth makeup done, and made pretend wind with Styrofoam boards and helped control the background music.

The Talent was this girl named Vivian, who bore an uncanny resemblance to Serena van der Woodsen.

Serious.

My roomie and I are big suckers for GG.
She even has a mole on her face like Serena.
So if she’s Serena, then I must be…Blair! Hahahahahahahahahaha…or does that make me Georgina?
Crap.
The underage girl obsessed with Gregory House, or The Slayer’s sister and Gateway to other dimensions?
Duh.
Leighton Meester all the way.

No comments: