Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Annie Lennox

we entertain people


I hate Macromedia. I think I've mentioned it before.
But I don't think I've made it clear how much I dislike it.
I really, really, really dislike it.

Like, really.

Why?

a) I don't understand it

b) I rarely get it to work

c) If it works, there's always something wrong with it that I can't figure out

d) I can't get by on sheer mindblowing creativity (assuming I am capable of even that), because I don't have the technical abilities to manifest my ideas.

e) I just hate it. Ok?

And then people get all surprised when I don't finish my assignments in one day.

Well, duh.

It only takes me like FOREVER to understand ONE PAGE of The Complete Reference to Macromedia Flash MX wtf.

That, and the fact I keep putting off my MX assignments til the last minute.
Who wouldn't?I bet veterinary students keep their shit-inspection assignments for last. There is a parallel there. Except I don't need to wear gloves.

Fortunately, I didn't return my copy of TCRTMFMXwtf for some other procrastinating nerdoid to swipe.
Which makes me several...months overdue.
But still. I have it, and you don't.
Thank God for all-consuming laziness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sam, is dat you? you look hawt and like you're about to lure someone into some trap of yours. Hahahaha...

and is dat THE READER? =)

sam said...

haha. i know right..but i felt kind of weird also lah dressed like that in broad daylight.heh.
and, yeah. that's kate winslet.
hahahaha.