Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stop! In The Name Of Love


I think I'm still in shock about completing my assignments. (Copious amounts of whiskey did not help. I mean, it helped. Of course. But not with the shock.)

In fact, now that I am back in front of my laptop, with nothing to do except update my blog, read Blog Anak Mat Nor, stalk hot guys on facebook, watch anime, msn and download songs, my life feels kind of...
empty.
Yes. Empty.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Who am I kidding????

Empty????

It's like I've won the lottery, hit the jackpot, been handed wings with heat-resistant straps, experienced a miracle, an epiphany, a realisation.

And then it was like I had to race to the sun til the heat ate my skin, buy every dragonfly-green lamborghini diablo in existence and race blind til every one of them was smashed, drink shots til I couldn't remember my name, fall from blinding heights onto concrete.
(I wrote hard concrete. And then I realised it would be like,duh. Because obviously concrete is hard. Just like obviously Hugh Dancy is cuter than Jim Sturgess (but Chace Crawford is cuter than both).)

It was like I needed a thrill.
So I spent the day finishing up watching Ghosthunt.

Yes.
Sometimes, I am lame.
But it is a rare occurence.
Usually I am just peculiar
Later I went out with my friends. Best. Dapat slice of birthday cake.
And then I had to sing.
I sang (or made sounds which my larynx claims is singing) I Kissed A Girl.
I even had a backup singer.
It went like this:

Me (melalak): I kissed a girl and I liked it; taste of her cherry chapstick; It felt so wrong, it felt so right; Don't mean I'm in love tonight.

Kat (Backup Singer): Shoo-wop, shoo-wop

Yes.
She said Shoo-wop, shoo-wop.

This is shoo-wop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to meet this friend of yours, Kat. I know someone who might need a girl who can shoo-wop.