Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Seen Angels Fall From Blinding Heights

This is my secret identity

Okay.I'm only writing this entry because I'm bored. Oh, I have things to do.

Like my wannabe samurai chick.

But that doesn't mean I can't be bored.
Can it?

Maybe it's a sign of mental illness, when you have something to do but you're bored. Or it's a sign of an APEX university student who has missed two deadlines and feels like throwing up when faced with Microsoft Word.

I calculate that I have written more than 80 pages these past 4 days (granted, most of these pages were in NewCentury Schoolbook, size 11 and double-spaced...But still. Give me some credit).

Also, I have been listening to the same playlist of songs throughout all my assignments. Do you know how many times that is? That's like everytime you rode in your father's car when you were 12. For a month. And all he played was the Bee Gees. That's the spiritual equivalent.

I can sing You Know My Name by heart. But I love that song.

I can sing Ketulusan Hati by heart. I love that song too.

I can sing Womanizer...

OH MY GOD.

There IS something wrong with me!

Because I can't even SING in the first place.

And now I'm singing Britney!

...
Oh, you know what's a cool song?

No, I don't know either.


Make one up yourself.
...

Uh oh!

It's almost twelve!

At twelve I turn into a pumpkin that has to do sound editing and background touchups and create a whole storyboard out of thin air!

At twelve, I become the Magic Pumpkin.

But only at twelve.

And only tonight.

Other nights I turn into Xena, Warrior Princess.

...okay, you know what? I think I'm driving myself insane.

Hey!Break The Ice is playing!

Have you ever wondered how she can say the line "Let's get it blazin' " with a straight face?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sam, you're like a kid with ADD, switching from one area of interest to the next. LOL.

btw, you're seriously.THE.most.hilarious.writer.ever. Like, handsdown.

I'm entertained. =)

come down and go shopping with me!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I completely forgot that you are from THE Apex university. Yerrr...

sam said...

ally: i love you too, and we must go shopping.
oracle: you always were a little...forgetful.