Sunday, October 19, 2008

All My Joy Can Be Fit Into Shopping Bags

dear kitty

I curse the people who came up with macromedia, photoshop, illustrator, sound forge, dreamweaver, EVERYTHING to do with computer programmes because they have managed to make my heretofore bearable life utterly MISERABLE out of frustration and pent up murderous desires.

Die! Die! Die!

My character is stuck on the stage, I can't make her run through the mirror, I can't get more than one butterfly to come out of her hair, I don't know how the hell I get myself into this sort of situations.

I could have just animated a smiley face.

Christ.

I know exactly why, actually. This is all the fault of all the comic books I read, and all the anime I watch. I has screwed up my brain and my perception of reality. In which reality did I think I was capable of animating a woman in a kimono, complete with butterflies?????????!!!!!!!!! Thank God I didn't imagine her wielding katanas. I would probably have chewed off my own hand out of frustration had I done so.

I want to go shopping! I want to watch movies! I want to go out! I DON"T want to be stuck in front of my laptop from 10 am til 2 am (with generous breaks in between)!

Haih. This is why I don't like computers. They are unnatural. They have a mind of their own. And they rarely work in sync with our minds (mine anyway).

Why couldn't we be happy drawing on the walls with charcoal like our forefathers?

They never needed psychiatrists.





This is what I shouldn't be thinking of (but I am)

No comments: