Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kab Se, Ha Kab Se Tu Lab Pe Ruki Hai.. Kab De

Today I spent one hour at McDonalds, waiting for a guy. Who didn't show up.
Why?
Because of Macromedia Flash OF COURSE bastardpieceofcrapsoftwarethatcrawledoutoftheassholeofhell.

See, I have to submit both my Flash assignments tomorrow (due to the circumstance that I didn't bother passing up my previous project on its deadline, having NOT DONE IT), and I was happily (yeahh right) macromedia-ing away until I hit a dead end.

My buttons couldn't link.

For those of you not in the know, buttons not linking in Flash is like..chemicals not reacting in an experiment. Forgetting the connecting verb (noun? whatever?) in a sentence. Losing a synapse.
Like that.
Basically, if I didn't fix it, I was screwed.

In utter panic, I called my coursemate at 1 am, and he agreed to help me the next day (which is today. Next time set an alarm!).
Of course I would have noticed this discrepancy earlier.
Had I bothered starting earlier.

So I cheerfully go to meet my saviour aka my class genius, only to have to wait. For an hour. AN HOUR. I was so bored I made a list of stuff I hate:

1. Waiting
2. Waiting
3. Waiting
4. Guys with mullets.

And I wrote a song:

Dear God I hate waiting
Like an animal for slaughter
Like the piglets in the barn
Before the bleating laughter
And please I cannot stand
These French Fries so divine
It's screwing up my diet
Where the hell is Kit?

Taa daa.

I also wrote three poems and a concept for a scene.

Talk about productive.
I did basically everything EXCEPT Flash.
After an hour, I called another friend and asked for her help.
With two lines she fixed my problem.
Over the phone.
While I was in McDonald's. Waiting for someone else.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BINTURONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have just called her in the first place.
Genius you Kit my ass...cannot even wake up before 12...cisssssssssssssssssssssssss.

And I'm using Jai Ho in my project.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: