Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Want Something Unignorable!

I am in a good mood.

La.La. La.

See. That is the extent of my good mood.
I'm singing online.

*

Hey.
What if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me?

Don't you wish you had chained me to the bed like I told you to.

*

I have a friend.
Yay for me.
Anyway.
She's in a dilemma.
I feel bad for her.
It involves a guy.
Who wants to take her out to lunch. And dinner. And brunch. And study together.
Basically, wants to spend every waking moment with her.

Obviously someone was not listening to my prior advice involving Eliza Dushku and Anne Hathaway.

*

Oh yeah. Joseph Biden is now Vice President of the United States of America.
Maybe now they'll start to have some intelligent foreign policies.

I like Joe because he remind me of my granduncle.
Serious.
I'm not sure why.
Does Biden have a very dry sense of humour masquerading as elderly innocence?
Maybe he does.

*

No comments: