Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dean Winchester Can Kill Two Stones With One Bird

I don't need to justify myself to you.

Isn't Dean Winchester awesome?

I think I almost died trying to laugh silently at that while I was in the office. I think I managed to make my boss believe that I suffer from a loud and embarrassing nasal disorder, but it was so worth it.

Dean Winchester is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Similar to a Russian nesting doll, if you were to break Dean Winchester open. you would find another Dean Winchester inside, only smaller and angrier.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Dean Winchester, each testicle is larger than the other one.

Sam Winchester got a perfect score on his SAT's, simply by writing Sam Winchester for every answer.

Sam Winchester can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals John Winchester allows to live.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects John Winchester could use to kill you, including the room itself.

A unicorn once kicked John Winchester. That is why they no longer exist.

I would love to copy and paste everything but I'm too lazy and that would sort of feel like plagiarism so check it here:


No comments: