Thursday, July 23, 2009

#6 Temporary Trials - The Librarian

Nothing much has happened since the last update. I am now confined to the library, listing books with the dream of creating a reference that is both understandable and artistic. Which is impossible, but I try.

Found out a couple days ago that the chambering student/ lawyer slightly annihilated his sleek bronze Audi. Wondered what car he is driving now. Saw him drive away in a BMW yesterday.
I wonder if he accidentally sort of destroys the BMW, if he'll be driving a Jaguar to work the next day.

Am currently reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Uncle sent a compilation of all six books in the trilogy, and the whole is fatter than my cat. Which may sound impossible, but there you have it. Will be leaving for Johor in two weeks. Less than a week actually.
From there reality will crash into my peaceful slumbering and I will have to get a job, or die of shame.

No comments: