Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lacrimosa Concubine Dumbledore

Can we please stop being emo now? Stop stopstop. No, really. I don't care that emo songs have the best lyrics, I don't care that being emo makes me feel, I don't care that I don't care, or that I care.

I'm Too Awesome To Be Emo.
And So Are You.
All Of You.

Take a deep breath.
Stop being sad. Stop kicking yourself. Stop feeling all those lousy feelings. Stop it. They're never going to turn into gold. They just turn into high blood pressure or visits to the psychiatrist. See? So unproductive. Go and take some Vitamin C please.

Let me help you, and myself, to be less emo (Dude, stop listening to Avenged Sevenfold. Please. And delete that A Fine Frenzy song I passed to you. They're all the devil's hand in disguise).

List Of Less Emo Stuff

1. Listen to Disney songs.
All of them. All day.

2. Watch How I Met Your Mother.
Every episode. When you're not at work.

3. Read My Life Is Average.
Do NOT read pleasefindthis.blogspot.com OR postsecret.blogspot.com. Don't even touch those links.

4. Wear a dress.
Applies to both genders. Heels optional.

5. I would suggest some type of exercise, but I know that people like you, you, you and I are just going to think about how miserable life is as they silently swim/ do situps/ jog/ whatever else it is people do as exercise. So. Do NOT EXERCISE. (Heh heh heh heh).

6. Potter Puppet Pals.

Ok, that's it. I'm not Dr Phil. Figure out your own self. There's only so much I can do to undo the curse of Damian Rice and his sap demon.

3 comments:

treeeeeeeee-----na! said...

Yah sam, stop being bloody emo. Go listen to Ne-yo's Never Knew I Needed. It's refreshingly hopeful, puts you up on a pedestal that ONE FINE DAY, you will meet someone who is right. Then that person will write an awesome song like this ABOUT YOU. Yeah, I get that hopeful. LOL

Sashie VII said...

Er. But but.. :(

Oh well. I still have Sum 41 - Best of Me.

(Can't I keep A7x and A Fine Frenzy?)

sam said...

trin: oh god give me some semblence of tolerance...i don't need ne-yo...i cn sing awesome song about myself...

dude: no sum 41 either. disney only diet.