Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Life is Average.com



Everyone has a list of things they want to do before they die.

I have no such list.

But as of now, I have the beginnings of a list of things that I sure won’t do.


The List:


I Will Not:


1. Bungee jump

2. Sky dive

3. Parachute

4. Roller coast

5. Ride a carousel

6. Parasail

7. Scuba dive

8. Get on The Eye, that giant, psychotic ferris wheel that they have in every country

9. Hike

10. Mountain Climb

11. Rock Climb

12. Cycle

13. Use stairs


I shall be adding more stuff to this list. You can be sure of it.

3 comments:

ally said...

simply put, nothing that exerts energy eh? LOL
let's go to genting and go on all da rides =D

treeeeeeeee-----na! said...

YOU ARE BORING! nuff said.

sam said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!...
to both.
;)