Monday, November 30, 2009

I Loved You First

I spent Raya at my Uncle's place (which is where I spend every Raya anyways ;)). We did things like:

Wake up at an ungodly hour (ie 6 am, only to go back to sleep and wake again at 7 am).
Serve food (Really yummy food).
Eat lots of said food.
Take lots of photos (which someone has yet to upload).
Coin a phrase.
Watch my eldest cousin choke on teh tarik.
Decide to nickname our youngest cousin Baby (being, as she is, a 4-month-old baby).
Go shopping in Raya clothes, complete with Hannah's sleeves rolled up from washing dishes and the near-decrepit crocs I swiped from my 13-year-old cousin, as I have no slippers of my own (When I think about it, I realise how living in Cyber has actually made me amenable to this, as I am so desperate to shop that I grab every opportunity, regardless of attire)
(In my and Hannah's defense, we were so excited about sneaking off to shop, we didn't realise that we looked like......that).
Skive off later washing-up to go karaoke (and sing Sk8er Boi).

Best Raya so far? I think so.


No comments: