Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Than Anyone

This is Anakin Skywalker


I just watched Penelope, and once again proved that I am a sap.
I knew that I wasn't jaded! I knew it. It was just that twilight was a lame, cheesy movie.
It wasn't because my heart is cold and dead in my chest.

Anyway. I've never thought James McAvoy was in any way hot or attractive. Especially compared to Hugh Dancy. Or Jim Sturgess.
But after watching the movie...I want my own Johnny Martin!
I want a floppy haired, goodhearted, piano playing former gambler!
I'm serious.
I want someone who'll love me without ever even thinking about my pig snout. And I want him to not stop loving me even though I almost marry someone else, even though I haven't seen him for months, even though even though even though..
And I want him to just sit there in his crappy sublet and wait for me and never push, or force, or act selfishly, because I would come.
Because if he's The One, and I'm The One, I'll know it. I mean, I would. I would know it.

But I'm not saying James McAvoy is The One.
Duh.
Maybe Hugh Dancy kot.

No comments: