Monday, December 29, 2008

The Darling Tide

I was searching the net for images of sand saref when I went to IMDB and discovered this nugget:

Jack Foley: It's like seeing someone for the first time, and you look at each other for a few seconds, and there's this kind of recognition like you both know something. Next moment the person's gone, and it's too late to do anything about it.

It's from the movie Out of Sight with George Clooney and JLo.

It also has this brilliant quote:

"Oh, man, if I wasn't stoned there is no way you would have talked me into this! "
*
I have also discovered the excellent Jonatha Brookes. Yeah, that's her real name. I bet her parents wanted a boy too. She sang I'll Try from Peter Pan 2 which I figured nobody watched.
So anyway, she also sang There's More True Lovers Than One.
Isn't that a cool title?
Cool right?
But it doesn't beat Who's Got the Crack by The Moldy Peaches.
*
I wanted to watch Australia next since I've watched The Spirit. But the reviews have been so bad, I think I'll skip it. Maybe.
So the next movie would be...............................Underworld???????????????????????????
Urgh.
Think I'll stay in my decrepit hostel room til Coraline comes out.

No comments: