Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shiny Shining Shinier

I LOVE yewwwwww

Today I went for my second driving lesson.

I am in fact not a bad driver, just a terrified one. You could die at any minute on the road! Accidents happen all the time! Of course accidents happen all the time at home, at school, on flat surfaces and off tall buildings. But we're not talking about those (yet).

My instructor didn't panic much, although he did mention that when I eventually do buy a car, it 'most definitely must be an auto'. Yeah. He also looked a bit concerned when, at the end of the lesson, I admitted that I hadn't realised we had been driving around in circles for the past hour.
In my defence, they were really big, town-sized circles. Not many people would have noticed.

Really.

Meanwhile, I have watched District 9, Up and 17 Again.
Up was depressing like anything, except for Dug the super-adorable dog. 'I was hiding under your porch because I love you.' How adorable is that? Adorable doggy.

No comments: