Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Or Less

Today, I managed to convince my grandparents that my driving is so bad, if I went to KL, I would kill myself driving in a straight line.
So they will only even consider allowing me to move under these conditions:

1. I find a place that is FIVE MINUTES OR LESS away from my future theoretical workplace.

2. I go for driving lessons.

Yep.

My driving is so bad, that my grandfather, who survived the second world war and the Japanese Occupation, and who taught everyone in my mother's family how to drive, is hiring a driving instructor for me.

A. Driving. Instructor. for Driving. Lessons. At 23.

And if I don't manage to convince them that I am not a danger to myself and the unfortunate people surrounding me on the road, then I won't be moving anywhere. Which I totally agree with, having great appreciation for my life and that of the car.

Stupid cars. Why couldn't they have made flying carpets or something. If technology is so great, shouldn't they have made teleporters by now? Shouldn't we be living on spaceships? Shouldn't we be colonising the moon? And the best they can come up with is some pansy hybrid vehicle that can't even fly. Wth. What is wrong with these people. They have no vision whatsoever.

Speaking of vision, James Cameron has a new movie that he promises will blow your mind. I hope it will be a Star Trek kind of blow-your-mind, where you wish you had your own IMAX for everytime you watched it, and not a G I Joe kind of blow-your-mind, which reduces you to a level of mild retardation for the duration of the movie. I actually felt my brain cells die when they were shooting MISSILES at the van Snake Eyes was stuck under TO SAVE HIM. There. Didn't your brain cells die too? And you didn't even watch the whole movie yet.

No comments: