Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Sky, The Sky!

I have been feeling pretty down lately.
Basic premise of how down:

Like when Doyle sacrificed himself on Angel.
Like after I read Tess and realised nothing has changed.
Like when Hayden Christensen became Darth Vader.
Like when Dragonheart sacrificed itself, despite being the last of its kind.

See? Pretty sad.
So, I decided to be more optimistic. How? By thinking optimistic thoughts.
Example of optimistic thoughts:

Ewan McGregor might walk into the office tomorrow.
I might find inspiration to write a bestseller.
It might rain tomorrow.
I might meet a member of the landed gentry and he will sweep me off my feet and back to Ireland or whatever and a castle and a solid British education.
There might be a geographical anomaly and Sarawak will turn into Los Angeles.

Wow. That so did not work. Except maybe the first one.
But I do feel happier.
Weeeee.

No comments: