Thursday, December 23, 2010

Revulsion

Recently I have been plagued by a weirdo who keeps showing up in lifts whenever I use them and insists on having conversations with me despite the fact that I am obviously terrified and repulsed by his existence.

Now, I really can't stand people like this because they fall into the category of People Who Are Full of Shit.

People Who Are Full of Shit

1. People who cheat
2. People who lie
3. People who are constantly covering their asses
4. Fanatics
5. People who love Edward Cullen
6. People who talk to people who obviously don't want to talk to them, and purposely incur gross trespass into other people's comfort zone, thus showing how little they respect others.

Hey jackass. If I'm trying not to talk to you, it doesn't mean I'm shy. It means I want you to leave me alone. Just because you're bigger than me and give me nightmares thanks to my own paranoia doesn't mean I have to be nice to you.
Also, stop bumping into me at the lift, you freak! I don't care if you have to walk up 18 floors if you stop using the lift. Your presence makes my skin crawl.

ps. If anything happens to me, look for a massive black dude with a disgusting white growth on the side of his face who says his name is Raymond.

No comments: