Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Was Never Like This ( I Was Shorter)

Ben: Hey, is there a race of Blackanese?
Me: What?
Ben: Blackanese. Are they real?
Me: What in God's name are you talking about?
Ben: I saw it on Rush Hour.You know when Chris Rock blablablabla (tuned out in disbelief)
Me: ...Rush Hour? Why are you asking anyway? Did you...actually CALL SOMEONE A BLACKANESE???
Ben: NO.
Me: Then?
Ben: Is it real or not?
Me: OF COURSE NOT YOU RACIST.
Ben: I'm not racist. It's not? Darn.
Me: WHY DARN?
Ben: I called a cat Blackanese.

*

Ben: Hey, is B-O-R-D an acceptable word for Scrabble?
Me: No. Didn't you learn how to spell? It's B-O-R-E-D or B-O-A-R-D.
Ben: No, no. BORG. B-O-R-G. Resistance is futile.

*

Ben: I want a waterbed.
Me: Waterbeds are expensive.
Ben: What? No they're not. They're like plastic bags filled with water. And then you sleep on them.
Me:...why don't you Google what a waterbed is.
Ben: Can you get them in KL?
Me: I don't know.
Ben: Why don't you Google it?
Me: Why don't you, smartass.
Ben: Fine. I love you. Bye. I'm cooler than you are.
Me: I'm cooler than you!
Ben: In your dreams!
Me: I'm ten years cooler than you are!
Ben: Nine years!
Me: Ten!
Ben: Nine!
Me: No wonder you're failing maths.

2 comments:

flower said...

you guys are way too hilarious...

TiTty said...

I blame it on the failing Malaysian education.. but I reckon Ben's principal might need to have a word with Mdm Nair.